Purilyte SA Anolyte
PURILYTE SA Anolyte is a safer and eco-friendly water based disinfectant which is fast acting, alcohol free and non-toxic. A ready-to-use liquid solution against viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores. Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) is the key active ingredient in Purilyte.
What is Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI)?
- Known to address various types of harmful pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungi & spores) like MRSA, MERSCOV, E. Coli, Norovirus, Salmonella, Human and Animal influenza viruses (H5N1, SARS-Cov and H1N1).
- Safe around kids, animals and in food environments
- Non-toxic and is not irritating to eyes or skin
- A powerful antimicrobial solution that is both biodegradable and non-accumulative
- A concentrated electro-chemically activated solution rich in oxygen, in which pathogens such as bacteria and viruses cannot survive
Hypochlorous acid is nature’s oldest disinfectant, and it happens to be walking around in about 7.5 billion people right now. As in inside all humans, this very moment. Why? It’s the substance your white blood cells produce to fight off infections. It’s also the active ingredient in electrolyzed water, which is an industrial technology used for green cleaning and sanitizing. It is a green cleaner as effective as bleach, but with no harmful chemicals, fumes or residues. It kills a wide variety of bacteria, fungus and viruses including Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli and Salmonella enterica – it's even effective against the virus that is causing the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Kills 99.9% Harmful Bacteria, Viruses, Yeasts & Fungi
- Rinse free without residues
- Up to 80x more powerful than alcohol & bleach
- Kid & Pet Safe
- Food Safe
- Eco-friendly & Biodegradable
Good to use for:
- Hand Sanitation
- All Surfaces
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Groceries and Packages
- Misting and Fogging
- Clothing & Linens
- 1 Purilyte 300ml Ultra-fine Continuous Mist Sprayer with 1 500ml Refill Pouch Bundle
- 4L Refill