MiaMily Multicarry Luggage 20"
MiaMily x MultiCarry Exclusive Partnership. Designed for multi-function travel, the MiaMily MultiCarry luggage bag universally configures into a ride on suitcase for children or a portable seat for adults, allowing your child to quickly and conveniently travel with you atop the travel suitcase or providing a resting place for adults when standing for long periods of time. When traveling without a child, the seat on this spinner suitcase can be used to safely store a diaper bag, travel bag or a briefcase.
Suitable for ages 2+ who can sit unassisted; it can carry adults up to ~220lbs (100 kg) and easily fits in an airplane’s overhead carry on bin.
- For ages 2 – 99 years old
- Interior: 100% polyester, YKK zippers
- Spot clean only
20″ Carry on Luggage Specs:
- Dimensions w/o wheels: 15.3 x 11.4 x 19.6 in / 39 x 29 x 50 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions w/ wheels: 15.5 x 11.5 x 21 in / 39 x 29 x 54 cm (LxWxH)
- Handle Height: 21 inches / 54 cm with three height locks
- Empty Luggage Weight: 9.4 lbs / 4.3 kg
- Volume: 47 liters
- Built in seat back great for multi use: child riding, portable seat for adults, diaper bag storage
- Suitable for children and adults
- Total weight capacity of ~220lbs / 100 kg (including luggage contents)
- Patented design
- 5 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Ease of Use Features:
- Purse hook on seat back
- Easily fits in overhead carry compartment on airplanes
- Universal TSA approved 3 digit lock
- 360° degree wheels
- Seatbelt for child included
- Carry on size fits in overhead compartment
How sturdy is the luggage?
The shape of the luggage is designed with a wider base to add more stability and a smoother ride.
Is it safe?
This is a ride on suitcase. There is a built in seat belt for children but please note that this is not a toy and only one child should be seated at a time, always keep your hands on the luggage. Never leave a child unattended on the seat alone and never seat a child on the luggage when empty.
Can I bring this on a plane?
This 20” suitcase is a compatible carry on size suitable for most overhead bins but please check your airline’s carry on dimensions as every airline differs in their rules. This is not suitable for under seat storage.