Hello Happy Activity Book Series
Perfect for the times! Mental health among kids is just as important as physical health, but often gets very little attention. Especially since they have been forced to quickly adjust to this new normal, spending time to with your child to discuss and process things that make him sad, worried or angry is very helpful. Only when these emotions are shared can we really help them understand themselves better.
This 6-pack set of activity books helps your child verbalize what may sometimes be hard to talk about.
We absolutely love this curated pack of 6 interactive self-care activity books for children. The encouraging and simple activities tackle various emotions such as anxiety, sadness and stress in a way understable to kids.
Children will enjoy using their creativity to combat negative feelings, work out why they feel worried or scared and how to put stress back in its place through writing, coloring, doodling and drawing.
This 6-pack set includes:
• Hello Happy! An activity book for young people who sometimes feel sad or angry
• Be Brave! An activity book for young people who sometimes feel scared or afraid
• Be Positive! An activity book for young people who want to feel more self-confident
• No Worries! An activity book for young people who sometimes feel anxious or stressed
• Be Kind! An activity book for young people who care about others
• Stay Strong! An activity book for young people who are experiencing bullying