Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Gen 2.1
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps that are expensive and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This 100% medical grade, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your life.
Now has a Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
Made from 100% medical grade silicone, the NEW Haakaa Gen 2.1 compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean & Care:
Recommended to wash in warm and soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
To sterilize your pump, simply boil in a pot of water on the stove for 2 to 4 minutes. It can also be steamed and microwaved-sterilized. Keep in cool, bright place and avoid direct sunlight.
Important: Do not use any bleach-based agents or tablets. Use only soft bristles brushes or soft sponge. Hard scourers may scratch the surface.