Swimtrainer Fred's Academy - Classic
The SWIMTRAINER empowers and teaches your child the correct swimming position while in the water. It teaches the proper swimming position as early as 3 months old. The Swimtrainer will support your child at any age and stage of development. It is suitable from as early as three months old and as advanced as 8 years old. The child builds confidence and has fun at the same time.
- Provides ideal swimming position, safety & independence in the water.
- Allows a child to learn swimming fast and naturally.
- Fast and easy to put on with patented clip fastener and no slipping through inflatable pads.
- Made of robust PVC, tested by TUV & GS.
- Phthalate free.
Safety First, Always!
This first circle variant is the safest swimming tool that aids in introducing babies to the water. It has a large base of support to ensure safety and proper floatation.
Suitable for babies 3 months - 4 yrs old (6-18kg : 13-40lbs)
This second circle variant has a slightly smaller base of support allowing more movement in the water. Perfect for the active tot. Suitable for kids 2 - 6 yrs old (15-30kg : 33-65lbs)
The 3rd circle variant suitable for ages 4 - 8 yrs old (20-36kg : 45-80lbs)
- Babies 3 months to 1year 10 months automatic - RED
- Babies 2 years old to 3 years old, if baby has tried swimming already and if confident in the water, confident meaning not afraid or hesitant in the water. If confident - ORANGE, if not confident - RED
- The difference between red one and orange one is that the red one has a larger base of support, this prevents toppling over and feels more stable for baby in the water. The orange one with its smaller base of support allows more freedom of movement in the water. This is for the active, happy toddler in the water.
- Do not forget to refer to the instruction booklet included in the box, and inflate accordingly (white parts first, then nozzle #1, then nozzle #2) this will ensure proper floatation and prevent toppling over in the water.
- Use of manual hand driven air pump is allowed but we tell parents to be mindful and do not over inflate. electric/automatic air pumps are definitely not allowed.