TotSafe Label N Go
Label ’N Go Write-on Self-laminating Stickers are perfect to label just about anything! Use them on bottles, sippy cups, food containers, office and school supplies.
Use them for:
- Baby bottles, sippy cups, water bottles and food containers
- Label or put gentle reminder about food allergies eg. “no peanuts” or “lactose intolerant”
Home and kitchen:
- Organization for storage areas, pantry and playrooms
- Label easily lost items like chargers, powerbanks and other common electronic items
Comes with 74 stickers in one pack and consists of 4 different sizes. With a special slim line size for labelling thin items like pens.
How to Label ‘N Go in 3 Easy Steps:
1) Fold back waterproof cover and write on the label. Use a ballpoint pen or fine-tipped permanent marker.
2) Peel off backing paper and press firmly down on the seal. Smooth out any bubbles.
3) Peel off entire label from the pack and stick on your product. Make sure surface is clean and dry. Avoid textured surface as sticker might not stick firmly in place.