Mamaway Maternity Support Belt
Ergonomic Maternity Support Belt Pregnancy Lift Sleep & Back Pain Relief
This maternity belt is made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to lift the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis, and spine, so you can get on with your day. Perfect for stabilizing your belly during sleep as well. Safe to wear next to skin for discrete support.
For first-time use, please turn the velcro pockets inside out to allow your hand to put in when wearing the belt. When not in use, turn the pockets opposite way to cover the velcro part, preventing them from catching or damaging the belt or other items.
1. The ergonomic scoop shaped front panel securely grips onto your belly and won't slip or roll.
2. Using Papolis® deep sea squalene fibers to hydrate pregnant mom's sensitive and stretching skin. Enduring wash after wash.
3. Soft touch material, gentle on your skin and won't hinder your natural movements.
4 Two stretchy bands hold onto your bump like a strong pair of hands.
5. Velcro design can stick anywhere on the front panel for added flexibility and control.
6. Pocket design allows you to put on the belt easily by yourself.
What Size Do I Need?
Mamaway maternity belt starts from size M. To measure yourself, starts at your belly button and go all the way around.
M - Bump Size 31-42inches
L - Bump Size 40-61inches
Lace - 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
Elastic Band - 39% Nylon, 35% Cotton, 16% Rubber, 10% Polyester
Belly Panel (Front) - 57% Acrylic, 37% Lyocell, 6% Spandex
Belly Panel (Back) - 100% Nylon
Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent. Place in a cool, shady place to dry (avoid direct sunlight). Do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry. Turn the velcro straps inside out to prevent them from catching or damaging the belt.