Vagisil Soothing Oatmeal Cream
Treat your vagina to oatmeal?
Yes, we’re not kidding! Did you know that oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe dryness and irritation and provide itch relief with regular use.
Vagisil® has launched a new Soothing Oatmeal Cream featuring natural Oatmeal and Shea Butter as its active ingredients. It is the gentle option for providing moisturizing
relief up to 8 hours for sensitive, dry or irritated feminine intimate skin.
How to use:
1. Apply a small, 1-inch line of cream to the outside of your vagina only, like around your labia and vulva.
2. After putting the cream on your vaginal area, allow it to absorb into your skin.
3. You can reapply the cream 3 to 4 times per day, or as needed.
Everything Vagisil is:
1. Developed by our expert team of female scientists
2. Made with high quality cosmetic, medicinal & botanical ingredients
3. Tested by gynecologists & dermatologists
1 tube of Vagisil Oatmeal Cream
This is for women experiencing vaginal itching or irritation even before their menopausal stage. Vaginal itching and irritation can occur even if you don't have a vaginal infection.
Common Causes of Vaginal Itching and Irritation
• Irritants from chemicals, including certain fragrances, soaps, detergents, fabric softeners, feminine sprays, body washes
• Irritation caused by urinary issues
• Allergic reactions or medicinal side effects
• Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or atopic dermatitis
• Vaginal infections
• Fluctuations in estrogen levels due to menopause